Mitchell Solutions Awning Anchor & Support System
Features and Accessories included:
1. Aluminum Anchoring and Support Legs (2)
- The aluminum support legs are very easily adjustable from 6.5’ to 11.5’ high in 3” increments. It is very easily adjustable with the wire lock pins.
2. Support Head (2)
- With the concave radius the head supports will accommodate all sizes of awning tubes for security and support. The nylon strap with the adjustable side buckle will go over the tube and secure it to the anchoring and support leg.
3. 3-In-1 Anchoring Base (2)
- This anchoring base can be used to anchor to wood decks by using lag bolts in the four corners or anchor to concrete by using concrete anchors. It is also for anchoring in hard compacted or clay type soils by driving two 5/8” rods in the long gated holes on a 45-degree angle in opposing directions.
4. Earth Auger Anchor (2)
- Secures the support leg to the ground in soft or sandy type soil. This auger has a hole in the top to slide the included anchoring rods into — to help screw it into the ground.
5. 5/8" Anchoring Rods (4)
- These anchoring rods are for use with both the 3-in-1 anchoring base and for helping screw the earth auger into the ground.