Thetford's Rubber Roof Cleaner & Conditioner is specially formulated as a cleaner and degreaser, with no abrasive components. The active ingredients remove oxidation, bird droppings, and dirt buildups.
The cleaning process is done in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Sweep the loose dust off the RV roof. Begin from the front and work your way towards the ladder.
- Step 2: Spray Rubber Roof Cleaner&Conditioner on a 2 to 3 sq. ft. section of the roof and use a sponge mop to activate the cleaner and loosen dirt and chalk. Use a soft bristle brush if needed and work it in a circular motion
- Step 3: Rinse cleaned section and allow the roof to air dry before walking on it.
Note: Always use a sponge or rag to carefully clean the residue running from the roof, as the EPDM will create white streaks on the sides of your RV.
- VERSATILITY: Thetford's Rubber Roof Cleaner & Conditioner is specially formulated to clean your RV's EPDM rubber roof
- PERFORMANCE: The active components of the cleaner dissolve and clean heavy grime and chalk accumulation
- CONVENIENCE: Helps prevent black streak and extends roof life
- SAFETY: Biodegradable, non-toxic and non-abrasive, safe on all EPDM rubber roof systems